Services provided by South Staffordshire District Council
The county is divided into 8 districts and South Staffordshire is your district. You can contact South Staffordshire District Council about - bereavement services, building control, business hub services, commercial development and regeneration, council tax collections and business rates, elections, environmental health, food hygiene and safety, homelessness prevention, licensing, noise nuisance/pollution, planning applications and policy, road sweeping and tourism.
- Anti-social behaviour and community safety
- Fly-tipping, waste collections and recycling
- Grounds maintenance (excluding public highways)
- Housing advice, benefits and council tax support
- Litter, graffiti, fly-posting and dog offences
- Planning enforcement