- About Us Find out more about your Parish Council here.
- Booking Availability
- Bratch Locks The Bratch is the perfect spot for a family afternoon of exploring the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal's history.
- Bratch Park Bratch Park features newly installed equipment (2018) as well as a climbing unit, swings, a zip line and several pieces of exercise equipment.
- Brickbridge Playing Fields Brickbridge Playing fields offers adult and youth grass pitches to hire as well as a MUGA (multi use games area) for recreational use.
- Budget and Annual Return Wombourne Parish Council's annual audit returns
- Gallery View the function and meeting rooms available for hire at the Civic Centre, Wombourne.
- Map An interactive map of the Village
- Meeting Archive
- Meetings For enquiries, please call the Parish Council office on 01902 896 300.
- Site Map
- Smart Alerts One of the ways you can receive community safety information and engage with local policing.
- Walkers maps Take a walk around the Village with these useful maps
- Who does what? Find out which Council does what in the local area
- Wombourne Cricket Club Lying centre stage of our beautiful village is the Cricket, Tennis & Bowling Club, once the only completely walled-in ground in the United Kingdom.
- Wombourne Parish Council Accessibility Statement
- Wom Brook The Wom Brook Walk follows the Wom Brook stretching for about one and a half miles on either one or both banks, the walk is split into four sections. Click here to find out more