Apply for a grant of up to £1000
The submission process for the South Staffordshire Community Innovation Fund opens Monday 6 August 2018; applicants will have until 5pm on Friday 28 September 2018 to submit a completed application.
Grants up to £1,000 are available for all Community and Voluntary Sector organisations in South Staffordshire, including those registered to the South Staffordshire Community Lottery.
In order to apply for the Community Innovation Fund, the organisation must:
- Provide community activities or services within South Staffordshire and/or which are of direct benefit to the residents of South Staffordshire
- Have a formal constitution or set of rules
- Have a bank account requiring at least two unrelated signatories
- Operate with no undue restrictions on membership
- Complete and submit a full application form
And be either a;-
- Constituted group with a volunteer management committee with a minimum of three unrelated members that meets on a regular basis (at least three times a year);
- Registered charity, with a board of trustees;
- Registered Community Interest Company, and provide copies of their Community Interest Statement, details of the Asset Lock included in their Memorandum and Articles of Association, and a copy of their latest annual community interest report.
The South Staffordshire Lottery Budget is open to all Community Voluntary & Social Enterprise groups in the district including those listed on the lottery website.
Funding will be awarded to those good causes that can demonstrate support for:
– Community development and support
– Health and wellbeing
– Social enterprise
– Supporting family life
– Counselling/ Advice/ Mentoring
– Education and Training
– Poverty and Disadvantage
– Social Inclusion
– Crime prevention
– Sports and recreation
– Older People
20% of the total funding available will be channelled into health initiative.
South Staffordshire Council is seeking to help organisations that have knowledge of the local communities within South Staffordshire, which have experience in working with communities at a local level and have a proven record of working with local people in a community setting.
If you would like an application form, please call the Parish Council office on 01902 896300.
Please return your completed application to:
Policy and Partnerships\
South Staffordshire Council
Key contacts for funding, application queries or the submission of the application.
Clodagh Peterson, Corporate Support Manager
Maggie Quinn, Community Wellbeing and Partnership Officer
Become a member of Support Staffordshire (for VCSE organisations membership is FREE) and access support in writing your application https://www.supportstaffordshire.org.uk/member or contact