VACANCY FOR PART TIME PARK WARDEN – POOLHOUSE PLAY AREA
The Parish Council is currently seeking a part time Park Warden at Poolhouse Play Area.
Monday to Sunday
Minimum of one hour per day to unlock and lock the park equipment and litter pick with flexibility to work additional hours as required.
To unlock and lock up the equipment at the start and end of each day. Duties will also include litter picking, raking sand, general maintenance as and when required, and completion of weekly, monthly and quarterly inspection checklists.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to complete inspection checklists and identify any issues with the play equipment
The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour (rising annually in line with any National Living Wage increases), payable monthly in arrears.
Four weeks paid holiday per annum (pro-rata), increasing to five weeks after five years’ service.
Please write in to the Clerk to the Council, Mrs Rachael Wright, Wombourne Parish Council, Civic Centre, Wombourne, WV5 9HA, detailing your employment history, skills and why you should be considered for this role. All written applications should be received by 5.00pm on Friday 18th October 2019.
INTERVIEWS AND START DATE
It is anticipated that interviews will take place week commencing Monday 21st October 2019 with a start date shortly after following receipt of suitable references.